I AM CURRENTLY UPDATING THIS WEBSITE. AS A RESULT, SOME AREAS MAY BE INCOMPLETE. PLEASE BE PATIENT. I ADD NEW CONTENT REGULARLY.
At the Mosley Law Firm you will receive a honest evaluation of your legal problem from an experienced and compassionate attorney and counselor at law.
My office is mobile. This allows me to keep my fees fair and ensures that you know that I will not press you into a cause of action that will only benefit my pocket.
My clients always have access to me. I enjoy forming relationships with my clients and I am always sensitive to the struggles that you face.
Please call my office today and set up a consultation. Payment plans are available.
Andrea Mosley grew up in Connecticut and moved to Florida after law school. She was an Assistant Public Defender for four years and in private practice focusing on bankruptcy and consumer defense nearly six years.
She has far too many dogs and a mouthy bird.
• State of Florida, September 2002
• United States District Court, Middle District of Florida Bar, August 2007
• Quinnipiac University School of Law
• Southern Connecticut State University
Volunteer & Community Experience
• Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 2011
• GROWS Literacy Council, Board Member, 2011
• Recognized by the Florida Supreme Court for exceptional pro bono service in 2010
• Girl Scouts of Citrus Council, Get Real Mentor, 2008-2009